Benefit from the Leading Center in Conflict Resolution
The Association for Conflict Resolution has formed an alliance with Creighton University to help members enhance their mediation and conflict management skills. By taking advantage of the alliance benefits, members may be eligible for a tuition reduction on Creightons Master of Science or Graduate Certificate in Negotiation and Dispute Resolution.*
Both programs are offered through the esteemed Werner Institute at Creightons School of Law, ranked #15 Best Law School for Dispute Resolution by U.S. News & World Report. These programs are offered both on campus and in a convenient, affordable online format.
ACR Member Benefits*
- 20% Tuition Reduction (up to $6,000 value): For registered members that meet one of the following requirements: • Registered member as of 10/1/2011
- 10% Tuition Reduction (up to $3,000 value): For registered members that have renewed Year 2 Membership
- Tuition Credit of ACR Membership Fee ($195 value): For new members who do not qualify for the 10% or 20% tuition reduction, they can receive a credit towards tuition if they are enrolled in Creighton’s Negotiation and Dispute Resolution master’s degree or graduate certificate
- Expedited Admissions Process: Admissions response within 2 business days of completed file
• Registered member that has renewed Year 3 Membership
Complete the form to learn more or call us toll free:
*Applicants must meet Creighton University admission requirements to qualify. Please call 866.717.6365 for details.